We are offering workshops online, both recorded and live via Zoom. Please scroll down for the live workshop schedule.
- Demystifying Transfer: Debunking popular misconceptions about the transfer process.
- Financing your Bachelor's Degree: Information on resources and strategies to pay for a 4 year university.
- Preparing to TAG: Learn about the program that guarantees admission to certain UC campuses.
- Ready? Set? Apply! Essential information about application timelines and where to start.
- TAG Application Help: For students about to apply, information regarding the UC TAG criteria.
- The Common App: How to complete the Common Application for private and out of state schools.
- Tips for Succeeding as a Transfer Student: 5 tips on what to do after being admitting to a 4-year university.
- Transfer 101 (in English and Spanish): Detailed overview of the transfer process from a California community college to a 4 year university. You should start here if you haven't attended this workshop before.
- Transfer Transitions: What you need to know about transitioning from SRJC to a 4 year university.
- UC Personal Insight Questions: Tips, tricks, and brainstorming for the Personal Insight Questions.
- Year One's Done: So you've completed some general education and earned transferrable units, now what? We have some ideas!
*Transfer Basics for Parents (can be accessed without SRJC credentials)
Monthly Live Workshop Schedule
We will be offering the following workshops in-person or through Zoom. If by Zoom, please use the link to join the workshop at the time indicated.
All workshops and events are also listed on our calendar.
|Preparing to TAG
|Tuesday, March 12
|Bertolini Student Center, 2nd floor Room 2733
|Financing your Bachelor's Degree
|Wednesday, March 27
*Workshop in collaboration with EOPS, Lanzamiento and/or the Intercultural Center
If you have questions about transferring, we have answers! Bring your lunch and join us for casual conversations regarding transferring to a four-year university.
|Bertolini Student Center, 2nd floor Room 4733