We are offering workshops online, both recorded and live via Zoom. Please scroll down for the live workshop schedule.
- Demystifying Transfer: Debunking popular misconceptions about the transfer process.
- Financing your Bachelor's Degree: Information on resources and strategies to pay for a 4 year university.
- Preparing to TAG: Learn about the program that guarantees admission to certain UC campuses.
- Ready? Set? Apply! Essential information about application timelines and where to start.
- TAG Application Help: For students about to apply, information regarding the UC TAG criteria.
- The Common App: How to complete the Common Application for private and out of state schools.
- Tips for Succeeding as a Transfer Student: 5 tips on what to do after being admitting to a 4-year university.
- Transfer 101 (in English and Spanish): Detailed overview of the transfer process from a California community college to a 4 year university. You should start here if you haven't attended this workshop before.
- Transfer Transitions: What you need to know about transitioning from SRJC to a 4 year university.
- UC Personal Insight Questions: Tips, tricks, and brainstorming for the Personal Insight Questions.
- Year One's Done: So you've completed some general education and earned transferrable units, now what? We have some ideas!
*Transfer Basics for Parents (can be accessed without SRJC credentials)
Monthly Live Workshop Schedule
We will be offering the following workshops live via Zoom. Please use the link to join the workshop at the time indicated.
All workshops and events are also listed on our calendar.
|Preparing to TAG||April 19, 3-4pm||Link|
|Ready for Transfer||April 21, 3-4pm||Link|
Transfer Success Student Panel
|May 4, 3-4pm|
*All above workshops are in collaboration with EOPS, Lanzamiento and/or the Intercultural Center