UC Dual Admission Program
The UC Dual Admission program supports students who want to transfer to UC by granting conditional admission to a participating campus.
Who can participate in the Dual Admission program?
Freshman applicants are selected for Dual Admission. If you received the invitation, you’ve been selected for UC Dual Admission!
What are the benefits of participating in the Dual Admission program?
Dual Admission is a conditional admission guarantee to a UC campus with a Transfer Admission Guarantee program. Participants are offered extra support from UC while they fulfill their transfer requirements.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Accept your offer. Congratulations! To accept your offer, opt-in to the UC Dual Admission program by the deadline through your UC application.
2. Choose your UC campus and fulfill that school’s Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) requirements.
3. Enroll at SRJC. Use CCC Apply to enroll in any California community college. Attend SRJC’s orientation to learn about the resources available to you as a student.
4. Create a UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP) account. We will use the UC TAP tool to communicate with you about the Dual Admission program. Be sure to use the same email address for UC TAP that you used on your UC application.
5. Update UC TAP each academic term. Keep UC TAP updated each term by entering your courses and grades earned. Use this information to track your progress towards fulfilling your TAG requirements. An up-to-date UC TAP is an essential advising tool for UC campuses to support you in your transfer journey.
6. Apply to transfer to UC! The Dual Admission program will provide you with support for three years. But don’t worry, you can always apply to transfer after the three-year window. UC has lots of other programs that can support you.