Oh, the UC Personal Insight Questions (PIQ). We are here to help!
- Review the UC's PIQ resources.
2. PIQ Support.
- Attend a Personal Insight Question Brainstorm with the SRJC Transfer Center to learn important information and begin drafting your responses.
- PIQ Brainstorm Sessions:
- Thursday, September 21, 10:30am-12 pm
- Wednesday, October 11, 5:30pm-7pm over Zoom
- Wednesday, October 25, 1-2:30pm in the Transfer Center
- If you can't attend in person view the workshop online
3. Submit drafts and meet with us.
After attending a brainstorm session or viewing it online, submit your responses. You must submit your responses at least one week before your appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 707-527-4874 beginning October 23. We will release your appointment if we haven't received your drafts at least a week beforehand.
- SUBMISSION FORM
- Review appointment dates:
- November 6, 2-4pm
- November 14, 10am-12pm
- November 21, 5-7pm (Zoom Only)
- November 22, 1-3pm
- November 27, 2-4pm
Due to the volume of review requests we receive from applicants, we are limited to one review session per student. For this reason, it is highly recommended that students submit drafts for all four prompts so that you are provided with complete feedback. For additional support beyond your review session, either for prompts that were not yet completed at the time of your meeting or revised essay drafts, students can access SRJC's Writing Center.