Oh, the UC Personal Insight Questions (PIQ). We are here to help!
- Review the UC's PIQ resources.
2. PIQ Support.
- Attend a Personal Insight Question Brainstorm with the SRJC Transfer Center to learn important information and begin drafting your responses. You can attend in person or view the workshop online.
- SRJC Transfer Center Zoom Workshop: October 20th, 5:30-7pm click here to register
- UC Berkeley PIQ Workshop: September 21st, 3-4:30pm, click here to join
- UC Davis PIQ Roundtable: October 7th and October 21st, 5pm, click here to join
3. Submit drafts and meet with us.
After attending a brainstorm session or viewing the online resources, submit your responses. You must submit your responses at least one week before your appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 707-527-4874. We will release your appointment if we haven't received your drafts at least a week beforehand.
- SUBMISSION FORM (live link in October)
- Review dates (will be added in October)
Due to the volume of review requests we receive from applicants, we are limited to one review session per student. For this reason, it is highly recommended that students submit drafts for all four prompts so that you are provided with complete feedback. For additional support beyond your review session, either for prompts that were not yet completed at the time of your meeting or revised essay drafts, students can access SRJC's Writing Center.