The California State University is one of two public university systems in the state of California. It is the nation's largest university system, with 23 campuses serving 400,000 students. The CSU offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in some 240 subject areas, as well as a variety of teaching credential programs. A select number of doctoral degrees are offered jointly with the University of California or with private universities in California.
You can use the following links to help you learn more about how to meet requirements to enter a CSU campus as a transfer student, where the campuses are located, which academic programs are offered by each one, and how to apply for transfer.
- CSU Campuses
- CSU Impaction Information and Matrix
- Cost of Attending a CSU
- CSU Services to Students with Disabilities by Campus
- CSU Troops to College
- Resources for Undocumented Students
- CSU Transfer Requirements (See a counselor for help with this resource)
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- CSU Transfer Student Info
For information on applying to a CSU, please visit this page.